Walnut Farms (especially the “Chandler” variety) are a top of the list investment choice for anyone seeking to start investing in agriculture. We highly recommend this choice because of its benefits ranging from:
Capital recovery in 7 years of investment
Feasibility Study for a managed walnut farmland
- Area: 10 donum
- Product: Walnut
- Number of trees: 300 Walnut Trees
- Walnut tree begins production of nuts in the 4th year of investment, with 3 kg / 1 tree.
- In the 8th year of investment, a single tree produces at least 14 kg.
- In the 10th year of investment, the production is at least 22 kg / tree and it is almost constant after this age
For minimum land area 10,000 m2 = 45,000 - 55,000 $
The price of the project includes:
- Land Price
- The process of planting 2 years old Saplings with Blue Certified Walnut.
- Irrigation for the entire project, organic fertilizers.
- Fence surrounding the land.
- Fees of land ownership transfer to the investor (4%).